The complexity of different data formats can create challenges in achieving business objectives. The transforming of data formats, validating data and creating value from data have become increasingly important, while navigating changing regulatory standards and complying with a rapidly changing industry.
IBM Sterling Transformation Extender (ITX) empowers a business to transform, validate and ensure the compliance of data. This solution can automate, accelerate and scale these processes while enabling an organisation to reduce complexity and related costs.
Case studies of clients globally onboarding IBM Sterling Transformation Extender, has proven that this business-to-business collaboration tool has helped enable business processes of data flow and transmission of data such as the names of institutions, type of transmission and transmission schedules. According to Olly Cruickshank, Director of Project Management and Development of CHL International GmbH, the key benefit of this solution is its flexibility. “When onboarding a customer, we don’t want to tell them it’s going to take two days to develop an interface and then discover it’s actually going to take 20 days because it’s more complicated than we thought. Because IBM Sterling Transformation Extender can handle the complexity of different data formats, we can be really confident that what we quote to the customer is what we’re going to deliver on.” For many years, DHL built customised integration platforms each time it onboarded a new customer. This was a time consuming, laborious and expensive process. DHL now excels with a consistent way to map its customers’ data sets to the DHL warehouse management system.
IBM Sterling Transformation Extender provides the following solutions for your business:
– Highly automated transformation and routing of complex data across many points of integration in real time to support high-message volumes.
– Enterprise-wide interoperability supported by a Services-Oriented Architecture (SOA) for seamless connectivity and interoperability across back-office systems.
– Support for high-performance, event-driven, transactional environments to ensure completion and validation of transactions in real time.
– Seamless integration across the development, data, and production layers of the enterprise, leveraging existing IT infrastructures.
– Out-of-the-box solutions for industry standards and regulatory compliance for operational and transactional data integration.